Our client is a leading telecom communication solution provider who have been established for over 5 years in Australia. The business has doubled in size since 2014, and are one of most financially secure Independent Telecom Service Providers in the UK. With office location based in The Midlands, they have increased their footprint within the Unified Communication sector. Their success is built on the foundations of delivering ‘World Class’ customer service and inspiring UC solutions. The business now have an exceptional opportunity for Business Development Mangers to join the company and help take the business into the next stage of its evolution, with further training, guidance & defined career progression on offer for the right individuals.
- Responsibility for achieving a monthly sales target.
- To prepare proposals where necessary for prospective clients.
- To ensure timely, accurate and appropriate reporting to your manager.
- To make appointments to visit potential clients through a variety of methods.
- To follow up appointments with the necessary information to progress the sale.
- To use the resources available to help achieve targets
- To respect the revenue and profit parameters through responsible sales.
- Two years relevant B2B new business sales experience within the telecom sector.
- Knowledge and experience of PBX and hosted solutions
- Natural sales ability with proven experience in selling to SMEs and corporate accounts, always exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication skills