Our client is leading total communication business who have been established for over 15 years. The business has trebled in size since 2013, and are one of most financially secure Independent Telecom Service Providers in the UK. With office locations in London, Chester and Ireland, they have been at the forefront of the mobile industry for many years, but under a new sales director they have now truly evolved into a unified communications provider. Their success is built on the foundations of delivering ‘World Class’ customer service and inspiring telecom solutions. The business now have an exceptional opportunity for Business Development Mangers to join the company and help take the business into the next stage of its evolution, with further training, guidance & defined career progression on offer for the right individuals.
- To prepare proposals where necessary for prospective clients.
- To ensure timely, accurate and appropriate reporting to your manager.
- Responsibility for achieving a monthly sales target.
- To make appointments to visit potential clients through a variety of methods.
- To follow up appointments with the necessary information to progress the sale.
- To use the resources available to help achieve targets
- To respect the revenue and profit parameters through responsible sales.
- Two years + relevant sales experience in in Mobile communication solutions
- A strong desire to make money and exceed your earning potential
- knowledge and experience of Vodafone and EE mobile solutions
- Natural sales ability with proven experience in selling to SMEs and corporate accounts, always exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication skills
To register your interest in this opportunity, please click the apply button below.