Our client is a leading card payment provider who have been established for over 25 years. The business is now in an aggressive recruitment drive, and are one of most financially secure independent providers in the UK. With sales offices across the UK, they have been at the forefront of card payment solutions for many years. Their success is built on the foundations of delivering ‘World Class’ customer service and cost saving solutions to retailers. The business now have an exceptional opportunity for Business Development Mangers across the UK, to join the company and help take the business into the next stage of its evolution.
An opportunity has arisen for successful Field Sales Manager (Card Payment Specialist), to join the expanding national sales team specialising in MasterCard and VISA card acceptance for Small and Medium enterprises (SME’s). The business offers an innovative selection of payment solutions designed around a business’ individual requirements by offering small to medium businesses the opportunity to transact using ‘contactless’, broadband enabled, technology at low rental prices that are capped for the duration of the contract. Our client specialises in offering additional products that help attract custom to businesses. You will work individually, and as part of a team, to drive exceptional growth. You will be responsible for recruiting profitable new business in your own area, assigned by postcode, and you will report directly to your Regional Sales Manager.
- B2B Regional Sales Management experience with a merchant or within utilities or telecoms.
- Experience of motivating and leading large B2B sales teams.
- A proven track record of successful planning and organising sales teams.
- An understanding and the importance of excellent customer service and building positive business relationships, being a strong and confident communicator.
- To be responsible and be proactive towards all aspects of the role to ensure sales targets are exceeded on a monthly basis
- Be smart and professional in appearance with excellent people and presentation skills.
- A natural in sales with proven experience in selling to SMEs and corporates.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, results orientated with a positive outlook.