Our client is now a communications and technology integrator which builds and implements intelligent communications and technology solutions for businesses. They use a diverse range of telecommunications to deliver right fit, effective solutions, underpinned by excellent service. Our approach is to get to know and understand our clients, and use right technology to ensure that they stay one step ahead of their competition – whether they’re small, medium or large-scale enterprises. Our strong relationships with best-of-breed vendors, gives us market intelligence and fast access to technology. We have some of the highest accreditations in the business.
- Solution sales experience around mobile, PBX traditional and hosted solutions.
- Develop and maintain a contact strategy with your accounts in line with our client’s minimum standards.
- Compile and deliver detailed account reviews across the client’s full product portfolio within the contact strategy.
- Understand and anticipate the clients existing and future needs, communicate these within the team and ensure they are recorded.
- Develop compelling solutions for the client.
- Deliver fresh insight to the clients business that will give them a competitive advantage.
- Deliver key business metrics around profitability through existing products and our overall product portfolio.
- Be accountable for retaining the overall responsibility for the profit and loss of the upgrading of your accounts.
- Be responsible for your share of the growth in the key product areas.
- Ensure you achieve and maintain minimum targets set out by management in line with your position.
- 1 years solution sales experience around mobile, PBX traditional and hosted solutions.
- 1 years account management experience within the telecoms industry.
- Confident telephone manor offering a clear approach to the customer.
- High achiever in delivering sales targets and customer service.