Our client is now a communications and technology integrator which builds and implements intelligent communications and technology solutions for businesses. They use a diverse range of telecommunications to deliver right fit, effective solutions, underpinned by excellent service. Our approach is to get to know and understand our clients, and use right technology to ensure that they stay one step ahead of their competition – whether they’re small, medium or large-scale enterprises. Our strong relationships with best-of-breed vendors, gives us market intelligence and fast access to technology. We have some of the highest accreditations in the business.
As part of the enterprise sales team, you are expected to plan, prioritise and manage sales activities to achieve agreed business targets within the UK Corporate market. In addition to leads provided, key aspects of the role include:
- Corporate Lead Generation and Qualification
- RFP Bid management
- Demonstrate and undertake detailed account planning in order to identify, approach, scope, scale and win business.
- Disciplined approach to accurate and regular reporting activity utilizing CRM systems
- Experience selling into the enterprise mobile industry
- Knowledge of the mobile market place
- Excellent communication and customer management skills, both written and verbal
- Well organised and methodical approach to work and able to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Appreciation of critical timescales and the impact of delay on client perception
- Customer satisfaction and service delivery focused
- Tenacious and able to motivate others in support of the needs of the role
- Flexible and adaptable to new concepts and methods of working
- Self-motivational in order to deliver exceptional results.
- Track record of success in delivering business growth and new business wins both individually and through a team (managing both sales and margins).